17.8.11

Katharine and Garnet's Wedding




I had been waiting months to share more about the Hall/Kindervater Wedding since giving you a sneek peak at the wedding invitations back in early May. The wedding was featured on Style Me Pretty (the premier wedding blog) back in August and honestly my life has been so unbelievably overwhelming (being a work-from-home/stay-at-home mom) with one thing after another, that I never even made it here to share the excitement of it all. With somethings it is better late than never -- so here is a link to the Style Me Pretty post that my dear friend and the photographer who shot the wedding, Anne Ingman, worked so hard on coordinating.




(And because my baby just woke from his nap, I will share Anne's amazing photos, of the wedding and my work, another time.)

No comments: