17.4.08

head down - preparations.....



i have been busy catching-up with architecture work and trying to find the appropriate balance between my making and my work/job and motherhood and taking care of myself. i suppose all women strive for this balance - it is an on-going process.

i've also been preparing for an artist demo/talk at the American Craft Council show in St. Paul this weekend. it is the only ACC show not on a coast, and while it is not as big as the one in Baltimore - i am quite honored to have been asked to take part in the show in my home-town's twin-city. For those of you in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area who plan to attend the show, please stop by for my presenation. i will be there on saturday - april 19th - from 3:00pm-4:00pm. wish me luck!

2 comments:

kirsten said...

way to go, tia!
[and i don't think there is ANY easy answer to the whole work/life/fun/mother combination... well, not anything i have figured out!]
kirsten @ assemblage.typepad.com

MWM said...

That is so great Tia!
Ha -I didn't even know the show was here this weekend....
Shows how out of it I am. The balance is totally out of whack in my world.
Good luck on Saturday.