9.9.08

goose grease


i discovered goose grease on etsy a little while back....and i can't stop thinking about these little people. they remind me (particularly the unpainted ones) a little bit of some finnish wooden toys that i had growing up. {i'll see if my mom can snap a picture of them for me} my older brothers hated playing with the woodend toys, but i am still fascinated by them to this day. perhaps that is why i love these so much. i want to have her make my little family and i can think of a boat load of people i'd love to give them to as gifts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, i can understand your obsession! and i am not into dolls. but these are fantastic.
i just KNOW anais NEEDS some of these... :)

Anonymous said...

thanks for the spot on your blog! i'm honored. i always have fun painting these little guys! : )