12.11.09

SFMOMA
























My work is officially part of SFMOMA's jewelry offerings for the holiday season. Last week my friend John stopped by the store to snap some iphotos of my jewelry in the case and sent these 2 to me. I think it looks great and somehow seeing in pictures makes it more real for me. Today I discovered that they have included a selection of pieces on their website, as well -- making it 100% REAL. I am honored and excited - but must remind myself that this is just the first step. Now people must buy my work from them in order for it to be worth their while ... and to make my business a business. I sure do hope that San Francisco likes me this holiday season.....

This Friday and Saturday is their Member Only Sale - so, if you are in the Bay Area and are members of the museum -- make sure you stop by and check out my work!

1 comment:

urban craft said...

Wow, that's really wonderful. To have your work at the moma stores. That truly says a lot about your pieces. Great job!