25.3.10

MINI catalog

One of my goals this year is to, once and for all, simplify the materials that communicate my line. For years I have drooled over the product catalogs for companies like iitala and Marimekko - and even our own Minneapolis-based Blu Dot. With the obvious restrictions (that I am a single individual making jewelry 'on the side' and not a large established company with a huge budget for print and marketing materials) I have produced this little booklet that can be handed out to potential retailers.
Paired with a pretty-little (graphic) pricing sheet and some material sample rings, one can get a pretty quick idea of breadth and depth of my collection -- I would say I'm making a little progress!



4 comments:

mizu designs said...

How organised! The catalogue looks wonderful.

Wendy said...

it looks so good!!

Valentina Harper said...

The catalogue looks *AWESOME*

jenna said...

very nice. it's amazing what a difference good design makes