26.4.10

VOLTAGE 2010

I had a blast at Voltage this year. Working with Elena Mercurio was so much fun and the process really proved to be inspiring for me. I thought it might be fun to share the collages that I put together for each of the 9 looks that walked the runway - paired with photos from the night (thanks to Stephanie Colgan, Rod Hasse and DigitalCrushPhotography) I hope you enjoy them!















































































































































































































































































































































































































4 comments:

allisa. said...

very cool, tia. i wish i could have been there! thanks for sharing...

Betsy said...

Love the new belts!

Formica Dinette said...

Your Voltage stuff is awesome! I LOVE the belts!

Grizzlyman said...

cool blog :)