13.5.11

THANK YOU cards


These days, I feel like I am working on such a variety of things - just like I've always dreamed my work-life could be. I am thankful for the myriad of inspiration that comes from working at different scales and materials ... and products. A very dear friend of mine gave birth to her second son the day before Mother's Day. I had designed her some flat thankyou cards years ago when her first son was born and reused that same graphic on these folded thank yous that I brought her on my last visit before the birth. Probably not best to say that I like this folded version better than the original ... so I'll say that they are perfectly of their time. Which reminds me of a quote that was posted in the office of my son's montessori school director: "Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life." -Omar Khayyam






2 comments:

Phoebe said...

I love these cards Tia!

Ivana Watkins said...

This is so simple, yet so beautiful. I absolutely love these :)

Best wishes in your future work,

Ivana