10.5.11

Walker Jewelry Mart

It was, once again, a wonderful day at the Walker Art Center last Saturday. We were in a new space (the Medtronic Gallery) this time and it worked great. My sister Brit helped during the show -- for the fourth or fifth time -- and I couldn't have done it without her. (thank you, Brit!) Great turn-out, great sales ... my only wish is that I had made more necklaces. These photos were taken at 10:59am and my table looked really picked-over by the end of the day. Not a bad problem to have, I guess. :)





3 comments:

Nicola Louise Reed said...

I love your display - it's so clean & simple but showcases the jewellery so effectively.x

margaret harstad said...

hey i have that necklace!

entrar yahoo said...

I’m impressed, I need to say. Truly seldom do I encounter a blog that is each educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. Your notion is outstanding; the issue is a thing that not adequate individuals are speaking intelligently about. I am really happy that I stumbled across this in my search for some thing relating to this.